Tuesday, July 1, 2008

As you can obviously see, I am terrible at keeping a blog, but I suppose that is okay because I'm do a pretty good job at keeping a jurnal so I guess if you really want to get to know me without having to talk to me, then you will have to steal my jurnal and read it. humm yesterday I aplied for a job, but I doubt I will get it, but I dont really care either way. A couple weeks ago my stake Young Womens got back from girls camp and it was a blastoroma. Canoeing was fun but if you want to hear more about it you can read my sisters blog about it. This was also my first year as a YCL and it was fun, but it was also Jaime's last year and that is sad. While we were at camp a few of us came up with a well... strange dance I'll post it later. Isabelle was the producer/ introducer/ corogarapher (how ever you spell it). Jaime did a macharina, Cassy did a dance from Swan princess, Destinee did a softball cheer, Ashley did some funny dances (from cinderella story), and i did a mexican luau. It was fun. there was also a ton of spiritual experiences. but a sad thing is I got sick, really sick so I had to leave one day early, wich explains why I was to pale and not verry good in the dance. life is fun and I love Summer! here is our Name picture I made on paint.

and here is the actual picture

No comments: